Monday, May 2, 2011

Read Between the Lines

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow...TURN THIS STUPID, FAT RAT YELLOW, DAMMIT!

Hello! It's my new day to post! And I'm so happy! Rainbows! Carebears! Sunshine, flowers, and kisses! Yay!
Eek, I cannot believe I just typed that. *cringe* CAREBEARS???
So, since it's the glorious day of Monday...erm, night of Monday, I shall write about my lovely day!
Psh, lovely, right. I'm so fricking happy it's over....
This morning, I woke up bright and early on a LOVELY Spring morning!
AT 6AM!! NO SANE HUMAN CAN OPERATE AT THAT TIME! I HATE MORNINGS!!!
What for, you ask? For Greek class! A lovely Ancient Greek class.
I swear to all the gods of Greek mythology I will quit that class. Soon. We do GRAMMAR...I suck at grammar!
We (Momo, Virgil, xiy, and I) took a test on the past lesson, and I did marvelously  because I studied like a good little girl!
Correction: I walked to Greek with my nose in the Greek textbook, saying "haaarrraaaccckkksssmooo?" to prepare for the test.
I think I did fantastically!
I think I did failingly!
It was Senior Prank week, and so I watched the wise Seniors place cups of water on the ground. Such a smart idea!
Such a stupid idea. It got cleared before school even started. FAIL.
I then took a math test on linear equations! I love graphing and linear equations!
I hate math tests. They make my life miserable, why the frick do I have math 1st period?
The rest of the school day went splendiferously!
OH GODS, THE HORRORS.
I watched 9HD presentations in history class. They were magnificent.
They were the crappiest things I've ever seen.
Science class was wonderful as usual, and English class sensational.
Science class was ridiculous as usual, and English class was quite boring.
We had an essay assigned for English. I love comparison essays!
I HATE comparison essays. I've done way too many this year.
In gym, I was in the 'Lifetime Fitness" class, it was relaxing and fun.
OH MY GOD, KILL ME NOW, THAT CLASS WAS SO STUPID! EVERYONE WAS EXTREMELY LAZY (I know I'm lazy in gym, but honestly, these girls...), and IT'S KILLING ME (Like everything else in the class...SLOWLY) 
Tonight I had an Orchestra concert. I was 2nd chair. I enjoyed it. My stand partner was a delightful joy to talk and play with.
I hate him. I want to stab him to death with a spear. Make that 10 spears, 20 machetes, and 18 forks. He had the nerve to turn around after a song, and say, "I think you were rushing a lot." *STRANGLES THE AIR* And then he keeps poking me with his bow, and I just wanna stand up in the middle of the concert, and start hitting him with the metal stand.
How was your day? I love Mondays! Have a great rest of the week, and don't forget to comment on my post! Tell me if you enjoyed my cheeriness.
I actually do. House is right, they totally fit with me...Ha, if you enjoyed my cheeriness...you're obviously stupid enough to have NOT read all this secret message/post. READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES, fur realz. However, I do hope you enjoyed my post. Comments!
Luv, Lynda

4 comments:

  1. Mondays are stupid. But you made mine better :)

    Hope the rest of your week is better too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynda, this is why we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thaichicken-haha, thanks

    @xiy-tell me, did you, for one second, get fooled by my happiness?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha you make me laugh, Lynda.

    XD

    You know, I actually like comparison essays. A lot. It's weird. I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete