Sunday, May 1, 2011

sunday sunday sunday look

so.

the most exciting things this week are two concerts bands I'm in are preparing for. the school's getting ready for our ice cream social, which might be a bit muddy. but we get to start marching in preparation for this fall soon. yay ^.^ I miss marching band.
and this local band thing Virgil and I are in is getting ready to wrap up our season, as well.
(also, I want to get more practice with making Dichotomous Keys... *exciting new thing to do during English class*)

speaking of Virgil... she is, as usual, nudging me to write this faster. I should warn you all that your weekly Sunday post might come to you rather late at night, since Sunday night is Homework Time and yeah. procrastination FTL

we just celebrated our lovely anniversary at Momo's house, which was quite fun, since it was a sleepover :) I'm sure pictures or something are gonna be posted soon... I had to miss a lot of it, but we ended up playing with Play-Doh and Momo's trained squirrel, eating cake and cupcakes and other dinner/chocolate things, and watching Starship, Starkid Potter's latest play-thing.
Starship was... um... unique? (link... warning: it's wicked long) where "unique" mean "you'll probably have at least a couple nightmares."

that's about it. sorry there's not much to report on...
I'm going to drag my sleep-deprived body {they woke me up at ten o'clock! >.<} upstairs to shower and go to bed. I need sleep in order to be creative and in excellent shape for fanfic writing with Momo and xiy, which this week should be full of. {check Momo's personal blog for updates} it's a special present for the main characters ^.^

also, don't forget: tomorrow is Lynda's day!!! monday fits her personality so well :)

With all due respect,
House.

4 comments:

  1. I was just *reminding* you. Gosh.

    Do you think Sunday fits your personality, House? The day of rest... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, are we done with the whole capitalization thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Momo: I was wondering about that too. :|a

    ReplyDelete
  4. h is enjoying this.May 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM

    the day of rest, you guys. exerting all that energy towards hitting the shift button is just purely wasteful, of course.

    ReplyDelete