Saturday, April 30, 2011

oh, right, I probably should post...

Hello! 

Guess who now posts on Saturday. :3 YAY! Anyway, soon-ish I shall be traveling to the wondrous land of Momo's house for a magical event, AKA an awesome party celebrating our one year blog anniversary. 
OHMYGOSH GUYS I'M SO EXCITED! There's gonna be cake and play-doh and movies and the surprise that I'm bringing! (It's a surprise, so I'm not gonna tell you what it is. :P )


Um, so, I'm gonna be posting on Saturdays now, huh? This should be fun. Y'all get to see what Carrie's like on the weekend, instead in mid-week drag. WOOT WOOT! I should warn all of you reading though, I can get a liiiiiitle bit crazy. XD However, I'm pretty excited. 


I went to a carnival today! It was a lot of fun. 4/5 of the other curly fries were there, so I pretty much floated back and forth between them and the boyfriend. Speaking of him, the boyfriend got me earrings. :) They're so pretty, and I feel like bragging about them. :P I think I should really think of a nickname for the boyfriend. Any suggestions? Back to what I originally was going to say, Lynda is currently in our state's capital (that is where she is, right?) rowing her butt off and being awesome! I wish I was as awesome as Lynda and was able to be athletic in some form or another, but I'm not. I sit on my butt all day. :P I be is such a lazy curly fry. :3 


Yeah. 


I hope you guys enjoyed hearing from me twice this week! Even though Wednesday's post was slightly depressing, I'm feeling much better now! (Hur hur, that made my think of Monty Python's Holy Grail) "I'm not dead yet! I'm feeling much betta!" Lawlsies. :3 


Oh, hey, I just wrote a reasonably lengthy post, in my opinion at least. Did you enjoy reading it? Good. :) 
okay. bye


DFTBA! ♥ 


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love, 
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. You could just call him 'the boyfriend.' Like Allie does on Hyperbole and a Half.

    Hooray for parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six Little Curly FriesApril 30, 2011 at 9:05 PM

    THIS IS A COMMENT TO COMMEMORATE OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
    Looooooooooooooooooove,
    Virgil, Momo, Carrie, xiy, Lynda, and House (who is not yet at this hur partaY).

    ReplyDelete