Monday, May 30, 2011

Lynda's first wedding...

So I'm currently sitting at the table with my family and another Chinese family. It's the cocktail part of the wedding. My very first wedding!!! It's so prett here there are marble columns and decorations that are so pretty. It's all really fancy and stuff. The color theme is pink and white, which could be bad(then again, all color themes can go awry if it's done badly) but they've made it so pretty. The pink is this vibrant and bright pink that's really quite gorgeous. And then the white is a nice snow white ( and not thode awful off-whites or blindingly fake whites) that works well with he pnk. The flowers are all white and pink. The centerpieces are lovely. There's this Chinese feel to the whole thing too cuz there are red lanterns and "大喜"s that are typical of a Chinese wedding. The whole thing is done nicely. Anyways, I should start with the morning. This morning, my dearest mommy woke up and realized that she had nothing to wear to the wedding. Which led to me parading around with all of my skirts and dressy shirts for her to see. Nothing pleased her that much so we went shopping for dresses (which made me perfectly happy, although I already had my outfit, this counts as a shopping opportunity). So we spent our morning at Marshall's looking at clothing and stuff so I ended up with some shorts(yeah!) and my mom got this really pretty dress. My sister got a really pretty shoes. Then we headed to the wedding ceremonly which was at 3:30. The ceremony was held at some park, and here I should mention that it is currently 88 degrees where we Curly Fries live so it was very very hot. Anyways the wedding was sweet and there were some Jewish traditional stuff like wine drinking and glass smashing. It was fun. Then we waited till 5 to go to the cocktail and dinner site. Which is where I am. Later(it's now Monday) (apparently entering doesn't make good paragraphs, and this note is supposed to be at the bottom But I can't reach it so here it is. Sorry if this whole post is salience. I think immature edit it tomorrow. Sorry. Bye) Happy Memorial Day!!! The band Curly Fres were marching around in their uniforms and I watched them. Looked fun. Anyways, the whole dinner shenanigans was nice and there was food (free) and dancing and bouquet throwing and garter removals and throwing of said garters. Then there was dancing. The dancing I did not join in. Lastly there was cake eting and cutting ( with the order flipped). So anyways I am writing on an touch so please excuse any and all spelling/grammar mistakes as it takes too long to fix them. I don't hav much time left so to end, I'd like to say: happy Memorial Day, and blessings n best wishes to the families of lost veterans. Luv, Lynda Btw I can't change the color so pretend this s blue, ight?

(I changed it to blue for you, dear! ~Virgil)

4 comments:

  1. I was sick all day, so while you guys were complaining about how freakin' hot it was, I was in bed, wearing my winter pajamas, with the covers around me (and I was still cold), being all feverishly confused and sore all over. Arrggggghh.

    The wedding sounded fun, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better, xiy!!

    Also, Lynda, I am jealous. Weddings are always so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, red lanterns were being raised.

    XD

    I love weddings. Especially the big fat Greek kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a vegetarian? That's okay! I make you /lamb/!!!
    lolz

    ReplyDelete