Saturday, May 14, 2011

I realllyyyy need to start getting used to this...

Heya! 

So, it's Saturday. 
Um, only 16 more days of school. 
Only 24 more days until the Panic! at the Disco concert! (SO EXCITED! ) 
4 months and 15 days until my birthday. :) 
1 month and 7 days until the first day of summer.
and only about 2-3 weeks until finals start. 

TIME GO FASTER!!!!!!! DX 

I have good news: this past Wednesday was me and the boyfriend's 3-month. Longest consecutive relationship so far for me. Ain't that exciting? ♥ He's been being really sweet lately, which is nice. ^_^ 

Bleh. I'm so tired today. 
Earlier, I was at a friend's house and we made our own home-made kumquat juice! (for those who know the kumquat joke, you'll understand.) After that I came home and went to the grocery. My mommy got me the red white and blue popsicles. 
By the way, Virgil, I saw your momma there. I said hi to her ^_^ 

Now I am just chilling and catching up on Glee :) 
So, I think I'm going to continue with that. 
Okay, bye.
DFTBA♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

P.S. - I love bubbles! I have two bubble pens now and they're awesome!

3 comments: