Friday, May 13, 2011

my witty-title-generator just broke.

Hey. o/

Today is Friday the thirteenth. zomg.

So the reason why I'm posting so much later than I usually do is because today I went to buy a T-shirt for art class; we're doing silkscreening and I'm planning to make myself a DFTBA shirt. It's pretty awesome. I'm excited. :D

And then, after I got home from my little shopping excursion, I made myself a very (very, very) late dinner, which I'm eating as I speak. At the risk of sounding cliche, it is fried rice (lol point and stare at the stereotypical Chinese girl lol), but it's actual legit just-made fried rice with carrot and shrimp in it, as opposed to the soggy crap that looks like oatmeal-mixed-with-frozen-vegetables that the school cafeteria thinks is "Asian."

It is, in fact, the only dish involving heat and a stove and actual vegetables and cutting boards that I know how to make. So I guess my chances of starving in the future are slightly lowered.

That's it, I think.

Sorry for the short post

I'll leave you with a nice HP drawing:

HE'S IN A RAGE, GUYS. THIS IS THE MADDEST HE'S EVER BEEN.
And I know the shadows look like terrible. I know. >.<'
Cheers,
xiy

2 comments:

  1. {LOL POINT AND STARE AT THE STEREOTYPICAL CHINESE GIRL LOL}

    I can't wait to see what your tee shirt design looks like :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. (*points and stares*)

    I love fried rice. mmmmmmm.

    "THIS IS THE MADDEST I'VE EVER BEEN"

    lol I love your HP pictures. You should submit some of your fanart to Mugglenet.

    ReplyDelete