Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"...These are a few of my favorite things!" ♫

So I suppose we are having a theme week this week about our favorite things, yes? Alright then, here are a few of Carrie's favorite things.  (Don't worry, I'll go more into detail later on; I just want to make a short list of some of my favowite things) :3 Fluffy kittens, techno music, good food, and warm laundry. *Sigh* Can my favorite things also be considered things that make me happy? If so, I think that would make for a very long list... let's begin then!
  • Pictures of fluffy kittens/ fluffy kittens in real life
  • That feeling of rain when it's warm outside
  • when my computer DOESN'T crash. *mumble* 
  • cuddling :3
  • the 6LCFs (duh)
  • when my mother doesn't talk. 
  • mah beau :) (sorry that some of you guys don't like him :( )
  • large, fuzzy blankets :)
  • long hugs :3
  • Mitchell Davis ♥ (youtube him)
  • techno music!
  • Saturdays (most of the time)
  • soft carpeting
  • (yes, I seem to like a lot of soft things)
  • plaid pajama pants
  • mustaches :{D
  • cream cheese and butter that comes in the tub, not bars
  • smiley faces
  • sunshine
  • cake (mmm... cake.)
  • writing
  • colored pens
  • sharpie markers 
  • neon colors
  • optimism
  • life
Okay. Phew! I'm done! Yes, those are some of my favorite things! There's probably more, but I might get a bit carried away. Oh, hey, that was a slight pun. Lawlsies. 
Um, yeah. So I began writing this in English, then I had to stop since we were supposed to be reading :P I  don't think my English teacher likes me too much. D: Oh well... 
Um, I'm really tired. and I have a global studies quiz tomorrow. Ew. 
Okay. You're awesome, did you know that? 
Bye.
DFTBA!♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. This post makes me so happy ^_^

    Saturdays are one of your favorite things? Awww, I'm flattered :) (of course, that's because you get to read my wonderful posts on Saturdays, hehe);)jk.

    Love you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lynda is grumpy and tired and desperately wants to sleep but can't because she has to multiply things to get factors (or is it the other way around) and atomic weights and then she has to read a chapter of a depressing book and then write in a different language in a tense that up til this year she did not know existed >.April 20, 2011 at 10:40 PM

    Argh...
    I have so much homework right now, this post is just too much happiness for me to stomach. I'll read it tomorrow >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, listening to lynda talk about greek grammar makes me feel like I actually know something about like verbs and stuff. yay :)

    ReplyDelete