Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sup?

Hey!

I'm kinda running outta time, so I'm just going to post a video that I like from Youtube. (Which is currently one of my favorite things)



Oh, this reminds me, our (Momo, House, and moi) science teacher was showing us a bunch of these videos, and then she/we made up a 10 pt extra credit project on the spot...It was very interesting, very impulsive.
The project is to make a music video for any topic we've covered 2nd semester. It should be fun.
Favorite things:
Music
Taylor Swift
Pink (singer)
Blue (color)
kitty
technology
money
Macs
Apple (company)
Orange (fruit)
iPod
iPad
Pandora (online radio)
Athena (greek mythology person)
cursing at the top of my lungs
ranting
Harry Potter (books)
Marauders (characters)
Mugglenet fanfiction
6LCF
House
Momo
Virgil
xiy
Carrie
water
OMG I ALMOST FORGOT...FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
donuts
cake
pie
pastries
crepes
steack-frites
ICE-CREAM (stracciatella flavor)
Friends
Family
My brother, Jerry
My sister, Emily
Mom
Dad
Grandma
Grandpa
raindrops
rain in the summer when I'm sitting next to an open screendoor on a comfy sofa with a fantastic book
ANNE MCCAFFREY
TAMORA PIERCE
JK ROWLING
....I have lots more, just no more time.

Have fun y'all...wait! I have another one:
DAYS OFF FROM SCHOOL!!! WE HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Later,
Lynda

P.S. Momo and Carrie's projects made it to ROUND 2 of our 9HD contests! Congrats, guys!
House and xiy might make it, but House does not wish for it to happen...GOOD LUCK ON MAKING IT!!!! =D

P.P.S. Virgil and I are doing 9HD too, but ours is due next week. We're doing a documentary, and I hope we'll do well. But then, Wifey and I make an awesome team, so we'll make it AWESOME! :)

P.P.P.S. I prefer David Levitz's photosynthesis song to the original by Britney Spears....

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you cray-cray. What the heck is steack-frites? Is this in order of how much you like them? If so, your family is under food. That's pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wHAT? NO! It is NOT in order of how much I like them. It's just in random order. Of COURSE I like my family more than food. You cray-cray!

    Steack-frites is this french food, where they put french fries in a hamburger/hot dog/steak sandwhich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @momo: you're so mean, jumping right to "that's pathetic," omg.

    @lynda: thanks for listing me first; I like you the best, too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @House, yup, I like you best <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lynda teehee <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete