Friday, April 22, 2011

My Penultimate Friday Post

Hello!
(Hah, I woke up, like, twelve hours ago. Yay, sleeping in.) I've had such a good day. I got to go shopping with my friends at the newly opened Forever 21 near us (eeeee <3), then we went back to their house to dye our annual Easter eggs :)

Pretty! and also upside-down... -.-

Okay, so I'm a really weird person, which is why I'm friends with all these other weird{ly loveable} people. So I like really weird things. Like, just a warning. Some of my favourite things include (in no particular order):
1. City Metro Systems. Like, omggg. Stick me on the T or the Paris Metro and I'm like totally ecstatic.
2. DFTBA artists. Not all of them, but most of them.
3. Tom Milsom. ^.^
4. Rereading books from my childhood. Namely, Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House series, A Series of Unfortunate Events, pretty much everything/anything by Roald Dahl, The Color Wizard, et al.
5. And also the music. Schoolhouse Rock!!!!!
6. Cats. But I'm allergic :(
7. Dogs that basically are cats. Think, like, Pomeranians.
8. US History.
9. Biology. lol but next year (with APUSH and AP Bio) is gonna be mentally mental crazy mental.
10. Flute!
11. Band.
12. Marching band.
13. Music in general. Except like screamo, techno, and {most} country.
14. Soccer. So much fun. But also a lot of pain.
15. My lovely friends and also family. <3
16. Reading.
17. Nonfiction. Unless it's deathly boring, which it's usually not.
18. Fiction. Unless it's a plot I feel like already read/can't get that into, i.e. some–most of the YA/Fantasy section.
19. Swimming!
20. The East Coast.
21. Del's. The best frozen lemonade ever anywhere ever.
22. Musicals/plays.
23. The teacup rides at like amusement parks. Spin spin spin spin spin spin spin!
24. NOT HORROR MOVIES >.<
25. Annoying Lynda. Let's play Poke the Lynda-Bear!
26. Listening to Virgil play her flute. PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY LISTEN!
27. Hearing xiy's little sarcastic comments. omg, watching movies with her is hilarious.
28. How hyper Momo can be. hahaha.
29. Carrie's taste in music! probably what ~1/4 of my library is based off of, haha.
30. Shopping. Forever 21, AE, Hollister, PINK, etc.
31. Chocolate-covered pretzels.
32. And Twizzlers.
33. And also red slushies.
24. And don't forget the fries. Curly, please.
25. Oh, and Latin. 'cept how a ... certain teacher teaches it.
26. Staying up late and sleeping alllllll day.
27. BRITISH ACCENTS.
28. AND ALSO AUSTRALIAN ONES.
29. IRISH WORKS LOVELY-Y, TOO.
30. The Color Wizard.
31. The Color Wizard.
32. The Color Wizard.
33. Making lists.
34. Ending series of numbered things on multiples of five.
35. Making schedules.
36.99999: I forgot these my first time around: my stuffed cat (Meow 1), Vincent Van Gogh, art in general, Disney World, the color pink, musicals, colored pencils, seeing a friend happy once again

Oh, that reminds me... before Virgil strangles me for keeping her/them in the dark for any longer, here is the 2011-2012 Six Little Curly Fry posting schedule I got to put together! (Based off of our personal preferences.)
Sunday: House
Monday: Lynda
Tuesday: Virgil
(Wednesday is the new freeeee day.)
Thursday: Momo
Friday: xiy (*tear* my beloved day will be in good hands.)
Saturday: Carrie

Yay!
Our anniversary is in one week! zomg, so exciting. To tell the truth, I didn't think we were gonna make it through this last summer... but here we are. Have a good weekend, everyone Passover- and Easter-ing.

With all due respect,
House {still can't spell "anniversary"}

P.S. Also, I would like to call your attention to the beautiful cloud of tags wayyyyy  over thar.  (-->) hah. we're strange little ones.

7 comments:

  1. Lynda, Virgil, Virgil, LyndaApril 23, 2011 at 12:30 PM

    Thank you for putting me first...
    POKE THE LYNDA BEAR MY BUTT!

    Virgil says "hi"...

    Working on 9hd, which y'all have finished...
    We're totally working on it, right NOW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if I poked that, I could get trouble for sexual harassment. Also, your "wifey" might get upset.

    haha. we finished and might not have to continue onto the actual 9HD! Haha we reallyyyy don't want to have to invest more time and effort to that... Anyway, have fun with your documentary :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought xiy didn't mind going on. Nice eggs, bt-dubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind going on. House is just lazy.

    /pokes the Lynda-bear
    Twenty hours of work~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @xiy: I will drag you underder! (lol "underder") succumb to the laziness :P

    also, thanks, momo ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. "To tell the truth, I didn't think we were gonna make it through this last summer... but here we are."

    Of course, I didn't know about this last summer, but nevertheless, I am still mucho impressed ^_^

    "Also, I would like to call your attention to the beautiful cloud of tags wayyyyy over thar. (-->) hah. we're strange little ones."

    Indeed you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #29. That's my girl! :D ♫ ♪

    ReplyDelete