Tuesday, April 19, 2011

mah fayvrit

So starting today and ending next Monday, I believe that we will be doing a theme week on our favourite thing(s). Thus, I will begin.

Today, I will be showing to you all my recent crappy art, because a) I am lazy and b) this is theme week, and I like drawing.

Ahem. (<-This is supposed a segue. [I fail.]) 


"Cheer up, kid!" (APVS=♥)

This is what I do when I don't feel like drawing my self-portrait for the umpteenth time in art class.

Part of a doodle done in math class right before spring break.

This is how I imagine the Death Eaters from "99 Death Eaters" by Draco and the Malfoys.

Adventures in Greek class. (Which reminds me--I should probably go study. >.<)


 --

Also. Fencing was fun today. Instead of running 3/4 of a mile around the school, we did this "Indian run" thing around the courtyard, which was fun and not particularly tiring at all. And then we line-fenced and then played a game of King of the Hill, in which, predictably, the scariest SFEYO won.

House and I are officially done with 9HD! (Unless, of course, we get sent to the next level, in which then we have to do actual work again. >.>) :D OH, and speaking of 9HD, I found this hilarious .gif of Robespierre. It's on deviantart, so I don't think I'm allowed to actually repost it here, but this is the link, if you care to take a look. It's hilarious; trust me.


Aaaaand that's about it, I think. Have a nice Tuesday!


(ALSO ALSO FOR THE 6LCF: The tags for this week will be 'theme week' and 'favourite things,' mkay?)

5 comments:

  1. {OH, THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL "SEGUE!"
    ...}

    also, another one of xiy's favourite things that she didn't mention here is provoking either me or Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of glad I didn't go swordfighting today >.< I got a lot done at home being lazy-except-not.

    Hooray for xiy's favorite things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. s... e... g... u... e...
    that's so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  4. House, you're so slow. Omg.
    xiy, your pictures are always soooooooooooooo purty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stop being meeeaaaan 'cause I'm a bad speller >.<

    also p.s. hahah... the robespierre gif...

    ReplyDelete