Wednesday, April 27, 2011

*sigh* Carrie fails at life :(

It's true! Carrie fails. Badly. At everything. 

She also doesn't know anything. 
She thinks that she should just go climb into a hole now. 
She also is wondering why she's talking in third person?

Meh. Enough of that. 

So um, Curly Fry anniversary on Friday? Exciting. I don't know, it's been feeling lately like I simply don't click with the other Curly Fries. :/ I just feel like I don't belong, but maybe that's just me. 

I think I'm just going to leave now. bye. 

Have a nice life. 

:(
Carrie

6 comments:

  1. CARRIE!!!!!!!! How can you say that about yourself?! Now go take that back before I come over there and take this outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrrieeeeeeeeee. D:

    You do know things! You are far more well-versed in popular culture than I will ever be, for one. And you've a far better dress sense, for another.

    Please stop beating up on yourself? Pwease? ;A; ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound cute. Can I have yo numbah?

    You can be my Dark Lady, and we'll rule the world together and put Mudbloods like those other Curly Fries in their place.

    <3
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. But we lovveeeee youuu!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. CARRIE! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT???

    Don't be so ridiculous!

    haha, you should totally give Tommy yo numbah <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @6LCF: awwh, I love you guys ♥ but I do fail, nuff said :/

    @Tommy/the Dark Lord: just like my Campbell's soup, mm-mm good :) and ruling the world does sound adventurous and fun.

    ReplyDelete