Thursday, April 28, 2011

Argh, my foot fell asleep...

...and the pins and needles are starting, and the only place on me that is ticklish is my feet, so....ARGH!!!

---OMG, dude, the Anniversary picture (gosh, that makes me feel old, anniversary picture...like and 80 yr old) is up, and IT IS PURTY!!!!----

Alright, since lovely Carrie's post was so ridiculous and untrue, and totally a downer, and definitely the most crazy thing she's ever thought of, I feel like my post today should be filled with facts.

FACT 1:

Our 9HD projects were due today. (Virgil and moi's, note, House, xiy, Carrie, and Momo's were turned in a while back)

FACT 2:

I put in 2. TWO!!!!! DVDs in my backpack this morning. In 2nd period, one of them was gone.

FACT 3:

One of the DVDs dropped out of my backpack and out onto the dining room play room floor. (Mind you, it was in a CASE. Somehow it dropped out.)

FACT 4:

I AM SO SORRY, VIRGIL, SOOOOOO SORRY!!! I KNOW I PROMISED IT WOULD BE OKAY, BUT IT WASN'T, AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE!!!!

FACT 5:

Our 9HD documentary was beautiful. My class even clapped at the end!  =D

FACT 6:

Donald Trump is a horribly biased/racist/bigoted/ignorant/annoying/HORRIBLE person.

FACT 7:

Just to get this straight, China is not manipulating the US to spend more money, and get into more debt with China.

FACT 8:

China is also not ripping the US off with all of it's "Made in China" products that the US has. Here is a piece of supporting evidence: Every $200 iPod in the US pays a Chinese worker $0.06. 6 CENTS per 200 DOLLARS. WHO'S RIPPING WHO OFF NOW, YOU DUMBA**, TRUMP???

FACT 9:

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii, August 4, 1961, in Kapiolani Hospital. He is an American citizen.

FACT 10:

If Donald Trump becomes President of the United States of America, Lynda will scream swear/cuss words at the TV that shall broadcast this in a fluent, fast, eloquent, passionate, poignant, and forceful voice .

FACT 11:

The 6LCF Anniversary is tomorrow!

FACT 12:

The Royal Wedding will take place tomorrow!

FACT 13:

Princess Diana's/Princess Kate's wedding ring is worth more than half-a-million dollars. It's 18 carats. (Dear future husband, if you don't have a ring like that for me, we are finished, you hear? FINISHED!)

FACT 14:

There shall be copies of Kate's wedding dress within days of the wedding (btw, the dress is worth more than half-a-million dollars too!)

FACT 15:

If Kate loses that 18 carat ring, Lynda will use her magical powers and find it, and keep it accidentally lose it again, this time permanently for Kate...

FACT 16:

Lynda has a regatta tomorrow and Saturday, in Columbus, so she will be slightly late to the Anniversary party, and she hopes that the rest of the Curly Fries will be gracious and pardon her lateness (I mean, she could be slightly earlier, but that would mean forgoing a shower, which...might not be a good idea).
FACT 17:

Lynda hopes that some of the facts in this post have made you giggle/snort/laugh/roll-your-eyes-and-go-'oh, Lynda you greedy and shallow thing'/cheer-you-up!

Farewell, world!
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Lynda, I can always FIND the ring for you. I'm a Hufflepuff, you know. HAPPY ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, at least a couple of those were opinions. Like the whole Obama born in the US part {haha.*} nice post ^.^

    *let the record show I'm kidding

    ReplyDelete