Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"I have a bad habit of putting things in my mouth..." -Virgil

The quote used for the title, of course made for a very interesting moment at today's lunch table. Oh Virgil, how we love the things you say. :) 

Uh, so today I walked home, and for those who know exactly when I live and how far away that is from my high school, know that that is a very very long and tiring walk. >.<  It was not fun. Especially having the temperature feel like it was 85 when it was 50. yeah, no fun. :/

Anyway, I'm alive now, which is good :) 

oh, hey, I have a picture. :D
 So, during spring break, we went to this 50s type restaurant and they had *CURLY FRIES* !
yum, curly fries. oh wait, that would mean that I'm eating all of you D: sorry. 

Well, I think that's about it. 
Oh, and happy almost anniversary. :D ♥
DFTBA♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. *ahem*
    For the record, I was referring to bad food.
    I was telling a story about the time I ate a raw clove of garlic (not recommended) and another time when I drank pure vanilla extract (also not recommended).

    You walked all the way home?!? :O tough luck. And you have a bum leg too!! :'(

    ReplyDelete