Tuesday, April 12, 2011

haha I forgot a title

Hello there. Today has been rather a dreary day here in 6LCF-land. It's been warmer this week than it has been for a while, but (with the exception of last Sunday, which was wonderful, weather-wise) it's still been rainy or overcast nearly every single day in April so far. Ugh.

Those May flowers had better be worth all this effort.

Anyway.

(Actually, it's sunset right now and the trees look very pretty. Everything looks better with a sunset in the background.)

So in physics chemistry class, my teacher makes everybody keep a graph-paper composition book that is checked every so often for credit. The comp book is pretty much vital to your existence in that class, and if you lose it, she isn't at all sympathetic. So I have this really cheap thin one that managed pretty well last semester (the cover got kind of bent and I had to tape it up at bit, but otherwise it wasn't so bad); however, its counterpart for this semester (we need a new one for the new semester, which is stupid, because I didn't even use half of my old one's pages) isn't doing well at all. At least ten pages have fallen out completely (I had to first glue and then, when that failed, tape them in); the binding's really messed up; the cover's bent; my baby sister drew all over some of the pages.


Which means I get to play fix-the-comp-book on a weekly basis, until the thing is starting to look badly patched-up and not very nice at all. Pfft.


Aaaand. . . I really don't have much more to say today.


Goodbye?


xiy

5 comments:

  1. I hate picky teachers like that. "Oh, sorry. I'm not going to give you credit because I asked for it on plain paper, not lined paper..." >.< good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor xiy. I'm so glad our teacher doesn't care that much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. but your widdle sister is so cuteee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,
    teacher comment
    teacher comment
    but your widdle sister is so cuteeee!

    Ah, House, you make me laugh...Will you marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is getting awkApril 14, 2011 at 5:28 PM

    ... that depends?
    x
    house

    ReplyDelete