Monday, April 11, 2011

[Enter Title Here]

[Enter Text Here]

Haha. Just because I'm bored, I'm going to type with my arms crossed and I won't edit any mistakes starting now:
Guess what, everybody> Ouy very firdt anniversaryb is coning up!!! Virgil and I are currently making surprises and Lynda already ,ade a movie (I was so close to a perfect sentevce!!!!!)

Typing cross-armed is too hard.

Anyway. As every single person on this planet well knows, our anniversary is April 29th and it will be  SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if I could type with my nose...:

t6hyis is type4d wih my nnowe4.LOOL. Too ndeifrfricult.

Haha. 
I don't have much to say today. Yeah. The End.
Here's a preview to my surprise: This is
-MOOOOOMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 comments:

  1. This is
    ...what? Arghhh the suspense is killing me!!!

    Well here's a preview to my surprise:
    The two men appeared out of nowhere...

    Muahahahahaha
    ~Virgil~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMG THE DRAMA. WHAT COULD EITHER OF YOUR SURPRISES BE? :O

    I should try typing with my nose sometime. It seems like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, LOOL. Excellent work, Momo.

    ReplyDelete