Friday, April 15, 2011

All the {Exciting} Things


(Note: Due to eccentric internet curfews, Lynda was unable to post yesterday.)
Hullo.

Today was the Day of Silence, which I think was pretty cool. A few kids at our school did it, and they’re winners, of course. 

There are a few rather exciting things going on now/soon, which is rather exciting.
First of all, remember when the Latin students all took the National Latin Exam? So, out of forty, Momo got 33; I got forty; and Virgil got forty. Our entire school group of Latin students is pretty much super awesome and smart. It's quite nice to be able to celebrate the fact. 
Second, our anniversary gets ever-nearer. We is preparing things.
Third, a couple of the Curly Fries are going to a fencing tournament thingy tomorrow! Best of luck beating the eighth graders representing our school and being overall fabulous.
Fourth, our {my, Carrie, Momo, and xiy's} history teacher does this 9HD thing, which is due Mondayyy. And I think we're supposed to be excited for that, though our teacher's kinda mental (love her tons, but she's a little mental), which will be... interesting ^.^
Also, I’ve been out and about a lot more.
No, I haven’t gotten a life. LOL why would that happen ever?
Rather, I’ve been getting off my lazy winter-embracing butt and gone running to get ready for soccer. It’s not fun >.< However, it’s still kinda fun. Now I can go to Chinese on the third floor and not be out of breath by the top! (okay, it wasn’t quite that bad.) {okay, almost.} I was going to go in here about how exercise makes you happier and stuff, but Vergil has bee n a PEEKING PEEKER WHO PEEKS and says my post is already long enough. So...

So yeah. Not much new happening this week... just pretty much the same stuff building up >.< kbai.

With all due respect,
House

3 comments: