Saturday, April 16, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail, hippity-hoppity Easter's on its way!!!!

I got a perfect score on the National Latin Exam!! *celebration & frivolity* 

Easter is a week from tomorrow XD I'm so excited. Reasons why I'm excited for Easter:

1. Jesus is alive (that's the obvious one)
2. Lent is over (I get to watch YouTube again!!!)
3. Sunny weather
4. Pretty flowers
5. Less than two months left of school!
6. Candy!!!!


Right now, there are big black clouds outside and it keeps raining, but then the sun comes out from the one teeny gap in the clouds like every ten minutes, and then it rains again. I love this kind of weather :) it reminds me of my homeland.

Today, Momo and xiy did really well in a fencing tournament (because there were only like four people there) and I didn't do well because I wasn't there because I was at a rehearsal. Then all three of us went to a thing called Kick-It, where we played kickball to raise money for pediatric oncology research. Chinese Club lost, but we had the coolest t-shirts. 


Yesterday, House posted in our Facebook group that we should have a "Favorite Things" theme week. Does everyone think that would be fun? Shall we start on Monday? 
I'm nearly halfway done with the Extra-Special Birthday Surprise that I'm making for you guys. 
My kitty looks really cute sitting in the little patch of sun under the window. ^_^ She's so warm and happy. 


I don't have time to write any more, because I have an English essay and I have to work on that Extra-Special Birthday Surprise.


Love,
Virgil

2 comments:

  1. NLE streak? :D

    D'awww your kitty. She's just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Chinese club /did/ have the coolest shirts.

    ReplyDelete