Monday, April 25, 2011

GREETINGS.

Last week I forgot to do the theme because I thought we were doing it this week since [wait for it]
THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS HUR BLOG IS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot.
On Saturday, my mom and I were driving to this awesome market on the West Side (ha) and I started writing my list. Here goes. It's really long so I won't really provide any explanation for any of them:
*when you like someone 
  1. God
  2. My mom, dad, and sister
  3. My cousins/grandparents/aunts and uncles
  4. Play-Doh
  5. Animals
  6. Being a nerd
  7. Nerdfighting
  8. Spring
  9. The smell outside right after a big storm
  10. Running outside in big storms
  11. Puddles
  12. Riding the unicycle
  13. Germany
  14. Classic Disney movies
  15. Flowers
  16. CHOCOLATE
  17. YouTube
  18. Laughing
  19. Making people laugh
  20. Reading
  21. Playing clarinet/band/marching band
  22. Sleeping
  23. Coloring
  24. Blasting music and dancing around when no one's home
  25. Having no homework
  26. Traveling
  27. Hiking
  28. Going on field trips
  29. Snow Days
  30. Projects
  31. Authors
  32. Lists
  33. Planning things
  34. Helping people
  35. Not being sick
  36. Jumping in/on things
  37. Getting As
  38. Celery
  39. Ice cream on really hot days
  40. Fruit
  41. Hearing stories
  42. Telling stories
  43. The first snow
  44. Organizing things
  45. Sleeping in the sun
  46. The beach
  47. Rock-climbing
  48. Going through car-washes
  49. Days off
  50. Summer
  51. Driving
  52. Breathing
  53. Having a house
  54. Fencing
  55. Science Olympiad
  56. Latin (and telling people that I take Ancient Greek)
  57. Spending time with my family
  58. Surprises
  59. Farms
  60. New car smell
  61. Fuzzy things
  62. That butterfly feeling in your stomach*
  63. All of YOU
  64. The number 64
So those are just a few of my favorite things. I just love EVERYTHING. Almost. Certain people Poofy don't get to be loved by me. Sorry. 

I can't wait to celebrate our anniversary!!! So, my house at 6:00 (pending) on Saturday? Sweet.
There were three secret messages today!!! XD
Toodles!
Momo
P.S. Does anyone know how we can unfollow a certain blog? You know, the one with all the grammar mistakes? kthnxbai

4 comments:

  1. Celery is only #38 on the list (or is it not in order)? :o

    I always thought the blog-following thing involved going to the account settings or whatever, but apparently that's not it. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooohhhh, does Momo /like/ someone?

    *snicker* Yup, I agree with that "non-loving" thing.

    I'll probably come late, as I have a regatta. Around 7 or 8, is that ok? (can we make it last long, so I'll have time to have fun with y'all?)

    I unfollowed us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1 the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Momo in wuvvv :)
    -sighs- you have quite a way of stating, um, your hostilities towards people...

    ReplyDelete