Saturday, March 12, 2011

silly high school

HOUSE DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY
She deserves to be punished.
How about actually finishing that mini-Nanowrimo we assigned her a while back?
I'm chewing on ice right now. It's yummy.

Today we are going to talk about silly high school. Let's go through Virgil's schedule... IN PICTURES!!!
The gray things coming out of my head are supposed to be the arms that I'm sleeping on. The purple letters are supposed to look like zetas.
My band director has crazy blue eyes that can BURN STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR SOUL!!!
the most worthwhile class of the day!

That's all for now. Maybe I'll add more later. 
Bye!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Greek. Whatta joke. I love Mr....Shallow? Coffee should have been yelling at me to stop talking. Very nice animations, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at what Coffee was writing and I was like, "amateur? What?" Then I realized it was the imperfect and pluperfect 3rd person singular subjunctive form of amo, amare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super good drawing, girl! :) I'm very impressed with your Greek handwriting even on paint or whatever. Also, why is Mrs. Coffee so sad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mr., er, Shallow's expression. Especially his soul-piercing eyes.

    And preggers!Coffee, of course. |D

    ReplyDelete
  5. take note of the purty new smartboard in coffee's room :D

    @chicken: she's sad because she has to deal with our class' shenanigans, of course.

    ReplyDelete