Thursday, March 10, 2011

Have You 'Freaked' a Cigarette in the Past 30 Days?

......*blink*


We had a survey in school (specifically English class) today, and that was one of our lovely questions. Not that I really remember it. I just randomly clicked my way through the whole thing. I went from "I have never had a cigarette in my life", to the next question, in which I clicked, "30 hours and more"...the question? In the past week, how many hours have you smoked, total? *shrugs* I don't really care, just a ridiculous survey. I took them seriously in 8th grade, but not this year. Nope, not this year.


WHAT THE FRICK, MISS SCIENCE TEACHER????? (I will be shrinking the following rant to a miniscule text, as I have been told not to refer to said science teacher as 'stupid'. I won't call her stupid, but I need to vent about how much I am not learning in science physics chemistry)
WHAT THE FRICK, MISS SCIENCE TEACHER? HOW THE BLOODY FRICKING HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE A QUIZ TOMORROW ABOUT SOMETHING I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE FIRST THING ABOUT???? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT VALENCE IS (kay, so maybe I do...)!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS ELECTRONEGATIVITY??? YOU KNOW, I'D KNOW WHAT THAT IS IF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY TEACH THE BLOODY MATERIAL INSTEAD OF SHOWING US VIDEOS ABOUT THE MOST RANDOM THINGS IN THE WORLD (why the plutonium video? just cuz you admire the frizzy afro, is not a valid reason for showing that video for years upon years upon years!!!) OH AND BY THE WAY, EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE GOT A MINOR IN CHEMISTRY, DOESN'T MEAN WE DO! SO WHEN YOU SAY "OH, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT", I BLOODY WELL DON'T KNOW THAT!!!!!! AREGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Anyways, yeah. Um....I'll probably update later when I'm home from crew. Which reminds me, we're going to the boathouse today, and it's raining and cold.  Why is my life cursed so? Yesterday, I was accompanying people to a swim test, and it was raining and windy. I had my umbrella, and it did not WORK! I mean, the stupid umbrella was dry, and I was soaked!!! eep, gotta go

^our English class ended.

Anyways, I went to the swim test, and my left side became wet, came back, and my right side got soaked. :(  grrrrr. oh yeah! I saw a certain Curly Fry and her boyfriend! *sing songy voice*

House and EZ sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!
First comes love,
Then comes marriage (which their friends have planned),
Then comes the babies in the baby carriages (which their friends have also planned)...

 

*snicker* This song was sung due to the fact that House was heading towards EZ's house! How scandulous, the IDEA! <--reminds me of Camilla in Great Expectations.
 
Soooo....write y'all a lot later when I'm done with crew...*sob* wet. cold. tired. muddy.



LATER:  Hey y'all. Crew was fun. We went to the boathouse and got cold, but I didn't lift any boats. Yay! No heavy lifting for Lynda! Also, I learned that sweatshirts so don't cut it. I was freezing. Well, I guess I have to go pester Dad to buy me a windbreaker that will keep me warm. (Northface is expensive...maybe Nike? Then again, Nike's also expensive...but crappy brands will have crappy stuff...idk. Warmth is worth the money, I think) Brrrrrrr...it isn't cold, here, where we live and go to school, but near the water is frickin' cold! Good thing I didn't get too cold.

Though when we came back, the fog was so heavy, I couldn't see past the track from the side doors where our bus stopped. Damn, it was scary. I kept imagining freaky people jumping out at me and kidnapping me and then killing me and then raping me and then killing me again and then mauling me to pieces....yeah... On the other hand, the walk was a great boost to my ego.
I started out like this: "I'm ugly. It's ok. The kidnappers will see me, go like, 'zomg! She's too ugly to kidnap, let's go.'" 
Around halfway: "I'm not that ugly. The kidnappers might think about kidnapping me! But it's ok. I'll just run. They won't think I'm worth it..."
Almost there: "I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIE!!! THEY'RE GONNA KIDNAP ME AND KILL ME! I'M TOO COMELY!! I'M GORGEOUS! I DESERVE TO LIVE! LONG LIVE STUNNINGLY RAVISHING LYNDA!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! DON'T TAKE ME! TAKE THE UGLY ONES!!!"

see? If you ever need a change of self-image, take a walk in the dark, foggy streets...


Luv,
Lynda

6 comments:

  1. haha I love how, uh, spontaneous you are ^_^
    Also, I've never heard you call yourself "comely." that's a new one. so is "ravishing" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, as I said, my ego like, expanded 1,000,000% over the course of that walk home. It was scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Lynda. You never cease to make me laugh.

    (btw, Electron negativity is a measurement [but it has no units] of how much a atom attracts electrons. It decreases as you go down the periodic table and increases as you go to the right. I think. [Not sure how helpful this is going to be by the time you see it, but I thought I'd help out, because it seems that my science teacher is actually *somewhat* competent.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack, disregard that last comment. I thought you said 'electron negativity' and not 'electronegativity.' Oops. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. @xiy, no, you were right in the definition. You just misspelled it, I think.

    @Lynda, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chicken: (In terms of chem? I don't think luck alone can save us now...)

    ReplyDelete