Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'z don't like being bwoken. :(

Hiya!

So, uh, yeah, I kind of broke myself yesterday. Two hours before I had my band concert, and I still went! Hooray for band director H and me being twoopahs! [troopers, jsyk.] Anyway, I bet you want to know what happened... And I will tell you, but not in full detail for those who may be faint-hearted. So here goes... Yesterday [Hrm, I already said that] I was stepping out of my shower, and since ours has that little metal piece I ended up whacking my once-good big toe (long story, but the other 6LCFs should know...) against. Joy. It hurt, a lot. And it also proved how short I am becoming! (Lynda, Virgil, and I are becoming short buddies. ^_^ ) So yeah. Tomorrow, ironically, I have a doctor apt. regarding the OTHER toe (the already bad one) but now it doesn't matter since they now have to look at the messed up one. Yeah, no fun. Wish me luck. :) ♥

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE!... I get to miss a day of school. Yay. Which means that I get to miss 2 tests/quizzes. Double yay. 

But then again, I also get to be an über cripple. Meh.
But then again, I also get an elevator key. (And for those who do go to my school, that is a very exciting event... except for me who is deeply confused in the elevator for 3 reasons: 1) it takes 2 minutes [exaggeration] for the elevator to arrive, but only a minute for it to travel 3 floors? 2) The inside is orange. and 3) sometimes, other people will call the elevator on the 2nd floor while you are going to the first floor. Yeah. ALWAYS check which floor you are on ATM... unlike me who was going up to the 3rd floor, almost got off at the second, and was not willing to go up a flight of stairs in my fragile state.)
That was a very long parenthetical addition. 

So. Um. I'mma go nows. bai. ^_^
DFTBA! ♥
BTW, the band concert went really well, thanks for asking.♥
[Another] BTW, I love the new banner-picture-thing, xiy. :)

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Why, thank you, Carrie! I'm glad you like it. ♥

    The inside of the elevator is orange? Haha.

    ReplyDelete