Thursday, March 3, 2011

lynda loooooooves the world! lynda is a happy, happy girl...

...unless she is in Global Studies with a pack of ignorant fools. *:(
Draw a circle; that's the Earth.
Draw a circle; that's the Earth.
I'm Heeetttaaallliiaaa!!!! :)
Global Studies....we started the China unit today, and omigosh, I knew the people in my class were annoying and relatively dumb, but they really overexerted their "dumb" brain cells today. But...ahh...don't have much time. Lotsa homework. xiy and  I just made an "Apple Tarte Tatin". Looks kinda ugly. Hehe
Well! Gotta go, bye!
Luv, Lynda
P.S. Greek tomorrow...*groans* Lynda neeedddddsss slllleeeppp...
P.P.S. Honestly, I was going to rant about my gl. st. class...but I don't have time. Poopy.

1 comment:

  1. Global studies was a rather traumatic experience for me. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete