Tuesday, March 1, 2011

oops i forgot a title

Hi.

Sorry about the lateness of this post; however, in my defense, I was using my time to a) procrastinate on French, b) procrastinate on physics chemistry, and c) draw you guys something pretty.

See?
:D [Click the picture to see it in all its 4000x3000-pixel glory.]
The highlights:
  • House is trying to drag a recalcitrant Kitty (the dinosaur, for those unenlightened ones) and is scowling at the world.
  • Momo is standing on her head on Kitty's head and laughing at us non-daredevil types.
  • Carrie is sitting on Kitty's back, directing House, and otherwise generally having a grand old time.
  • Lynda is sea- car- dinosaur-sick. Poor Lynda.
  • Virgil is slacking off on her duties (i.e., helping House move Kitty) and has chosen to follow the example of everybody's favorite lazy slave and is having a Latin-Convention-hangover-induced nap.
  • xiy (i.e., me) is painting in the sun (having just finished the clouds, etc). She is floating unaided, because she is dictator-artist and dictator-artists can do whatever they want in their own pictures.
  • Yes, we appear to be floating in sky. Deal with it (please).
  • The sign has a lopsided heart on it because I find it incredibly difficult to hand-draw nice hearts in Gimp. Also, it's to signify our undying friendship, etc., etc.
  • And do finally officially clear this up: Kitty has spines on her back because, before, when I only drew her head and about half her body, she looked something like a rather large purple snake-camel thing. And she's a dinosaur. So I thought that spines would make her look slightly more dinosaur-like.
  • No Archie or Hector this time; I was too lazy to put them in.


Starting yesterday, I actually have to, like, exercise in gym class again. CPR class was boring and sort of odd, but at least I didn't have to a) spend undue amounts of time in a locker room that consistently smells of feet, b) repeatedly take "one-minute jogs," every single one being called "the last one, really," c) make a fool of myself by doing ridiculous stretches, d) injure my tailbone while doing sit-ups, or e) did I mention the bit about me looking stupid?
And at least in CPR I could finish (i.e., completely screw up beyond all recognition because I cannot do mental addition and I'm terrible at surface area/volume problems) my horrible math homework.

Right, so that was my smallish rant. I do hope you enjoyed it. That, and the picture.

xiy

4 comments: