Tuesday, March 29, 2011

:D

Hello there. How is your spring-break field-frolicking and baby-animal-hugging going? Fantasically, I hope.

The following is what the two pages representing this week in my planner look like: 
Monday-Wednesday


Thursday-Sunday
 (Looky there, you get to see what xiy's handwriting looks like. It's terrible, isn't it? Though House and Lynda each made their own contributions. And Virgil too, though that's a bit cut off.)


This has led me to conclude that planners are only good for doodling in. Writing assignments down in them is totally beside the point.

Anyway, I've spent my spring break so far mooching about at home. I have not traveled to any interesting places and I will not be doing so in the forseeable future, which is quite a pity. My parents have made me start reading these SAT test-taking strategy books, and it's nice to know that I've been getting all the grammar questions right without actually knowing why. Instinct is such a wonderful thing to have, isn't it? Though I really hate the SAT books because they explain questions in such a convoluted and broken way that it sounds like the wrong answer is the right answer when it really isn't, but they make it sound like it is and then my brain breaks and I'm all, "WHICH ONE IS THE RIGHT ANSWER GOSHDARNIT" and the book is all, "I WON'T TELL YOU SO THERE" and I'm all, "STOP MAKING ME FEEL INSECURE ABOUT MY ANSWERS" and the book is all, "HAHA NOOOOOOO NEVER" and then I quit reading entirely.


It's not very pleasant.


Also, we appear to have had over 11,000 pageviews. That's good, though I wonder how many of them are just a result of us not being logged in when viewing the blog.


And. . .uh. It's still really cold outside. Which isn't nice. But it's sunny, which is better. (And at least I'm not forced to run outside for gym class anymore. Spring break is such a wonderful time, isn't it?)

So I think that's it for today's post. Enjoy the rest of your March!

xiy


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. Although they sort of look like House's writing (well, only at first glance). Enjoy the SAT books!! lol.

    ReplyDelete