Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Elton John is a good person! :D

Yeah, don't ask. I literally just woke up from a 2 hr? nap. Maybe 2 1/2 hours. -.- Meh. 

Uh, yeah, spring break is this week, but it's Wednesday, so it's kind of almost over. Not really, though. I personally think teachers are  crazy for giving us homework. They call it a break for a reason! 

*Iamsoooootiredddddd* D: blarrrggg. And I seem to have misplaced my phone. :/ Oh, never mind, found it. :) 

Uh, so today in the morning, my grandma, my mom, and I went exercising at Curves. That was, I guess you could say, fun. Then we went home and I took my first nap of the day. Then we went to go get lunch. Then we went to this art museum. I like art museums, for the most part. Especially the one in my home city. :) 
Thennnn... we went to go get ice cream at this charming little ice cream shoppe. ^_^ The men who worked there had to wear bow-ties, and it was simply darling. The ice cream was quite lovely, (and homemade) too. :) Then I was so exhausted that, when we came home, I fell asleep. Again. For like, 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Yay. 
Goodness! There were lots of grammar mistakes!
Sooo That's my day. Hope you enjoyed your own. ^.^ yeah, bye!
DFTBA! <3

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment