Thursday, March 31, 2011

Right...I'm Back

Sort of. Technically, I will be back when this post is posted, but as of right now, it's 5:44pm on Monday, March 21st, 2011. Nice, eh?

So I'm posting because I'm quite sure that the me of the future (you have no idea how weird this is, thinking about it...) is sleeping on the plane/bus/car/whatever...I'm pretty sure I'll still be on the plane, but whatevs. I'll get back in the 'evening' says the itinerary, so I'll be jet-lagged and dead on my feet when I'm home. Soooo...no time to post!

Well...erm...I'm getting ready to go to the final meeting/mini-tour-concert, and uhm...not much to do. EXCEPT, this crapload of homework. I have like, this packet for science (not to mention the other worksheet) and a ton of math homework. Also, I took a test and 2 quizzes today, tomorrow, I'm taking 2 tests and one quiz. >.< So much stuff. Oh well. Worth it to go to EUROPE!YEAH!

ZOMG! It's the night before I'm heading to Europe, and I'm intensely exited, like....DUDE! I'M GOING TO EUROPE!!!! Anyways, I wanted to write about souvenirs for y'all (sorry, not y'all readers, just y'all Curly Fries). Much like Momo said when she was in Germany, about how she wasn't rich enough for gigantic presents, I'm not too rich myself (just rolling in silver coins, not gold...jkz, I'm actually pouvre <--FRENCH!). Sooo... I shall get y'all gifties, but they'll be cute little trinkets (or chocolate for Momo), picked with love and paid for with blood....kidding! They will be special for each person though, and I'll see about the whole "unique from Europe" thing. :)

Erm...that's all...in any case, I'll be off to Europe around noon (take-off! WHEE!), so think of me! To the 6LCF, think of me at lunch...though maybe it'll be 7/8 by then. Have fun with Rabbits, House and Momo! You guys are doing a lab one day, maybe it's tomorrow...

BYE! I'M OFF TO EUROPE! (after sleeping...)
Luv,
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. LYNDIKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK TO. . . cold, soggy, snowy 6LCF-land. . .

    . . .Yeah, I bet Europe was way more awesome than here. Did you have loads of fun?



    (Also, am I hallucinating or is "pauvre" spelled with an a?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Momo, thank you. Missed you, too
    @xiy, YES! FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I lOVE EUROPE. 'cept everythings really expensive, especially in this one place, Aix-en-Provence. And the choir was annoying, and my group had some people that made me annoyed. But other than that, it was FUNFUNFUNFUN!!!!!!
    (idk about the spelling)

    ReplyDelete