Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Results Are In!

After a very successful theme week, the results of who parodied whom are finally in. Below you will see the name of all six of the curly fries. Throughout the day, each of us will be filling in who parodied that person. For example: Momo: <-- the name of the person being parodied/ the name of the parodier--> Yo Mama. Got it? Good.

Momo: Lynda (this isn't Lynda writing this... but she was the only one left hehe) Haha, yes, it was me. Obviously, the person who wrote ^ wasn't me, cuz I changed the shade of blue into one I never use. It was fun!

xiy: Carrie. My B, guys... I got confused on how results were gonna go... and I wasn't able to get on yesterday. but yep, it was Carrie! :D

Carrie: Everybody thought it was Virgil, but, no, it was me. Your friendly neighborhood dictator. ♥ ~xiy

Lynda: Hahaha that was really fun, you guys. I wuv you, Lynnie Lyn! ♥ ~House AHA! I KNEW IT WAS YOU! YOU WERE TOO HAPPY WITH YOUR NAME! I KNEW IT! teehee!

House: Virgil did this one!! ^_^ yayyy <3 it was jolly good fun! ~Virgil you. misused. a. hyphen. *retreats into corner and cries*

Virgil: Momo did this parody!!!!!!!!!!! However, she apologizes for messing up the colors of Virgil's post (wrong shade of red) and for the post's shortness. Oooh! Christmas colors! ~Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment