Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day

You know what I don't understand? President's day. "Why?" you might ask. For starters, are we celebrating past presidents or honoring the one in office? And what if you don't like the president(s), past or present? I also don't understand why it's in the middle of February. Or why there isn't a Vice President's Day or First Lady's Day or House of Representatives' Day. I do not understand. However, it just gives us another reason not to go to school. That's something else that confuses me. Do they really think we need the day off to think about presidents? No! Do they really think we would actually spend our day off thinking about presidents? No!

Today Virgil and I attended Latin Club scrapbooking because...wait for it...
CONVENTION IS IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!
Aaanyway. We sat around and cut paper and generally had a magnificent time. We even called our friend, Cow, and told him about the dangers regarding his milk. I also inhaled quite a bit of vinegar while rolling on the floor in the fetal position. Good times...

Which leads me to my next topic: Parody Week! Yay! It's done. If you haven't already, you can see the results downstairs. In the post under this one. WOOOOOO! We should do something like this again. I liked most of it.
Aghhuffhogdgrthvbio. I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. D':

The End. 
M.C. has a funny voice mail. LOL
~mOMo

8 comments:

  1. Washington's birthday was February 22. That's why. It only became Presidents' Day in the 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally guessed right on Momo's, Virgil's, and somewhat on House's! I feel smart now. ^.^

    It's going to be lonely at school with you guys at Latin Convention. D: (And if any of you mention how I should've taken Latin I will be quite annoyed.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggles* I must hear this voice mail at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should've taken Latin, xiy.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now it's sooner than it was before
    ... and now it's even sooner
    ... AND NOW EVEN SOONER
    AND NOW
    AND NOW
    AND NOW :D

    (^we only get this excited for 1. some HP release or 2. Latin convention. weirdos.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also get this excited when we see our college buddies (*cough, cough* House).

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Latin convention were cancelled....what would you guys do?

    ReplyDelete