Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"I want something to get high off of," said Virgil.

The three fencing Curly Fries were walking down the hallway to our school's ridiculously out-of-the-way band room today, when Virgil dreamily delivered the above quote. It made my day.

(('hem. [hem, hem, says Umbridge-voice] I should probably put a little disclaimer here that goes, THE 6LCF ARE IN NO WAY ENDORSING DRUGS. NOT ON THIS BLOG AND HOPEFULLY NOT ANYWHERE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. <3))

I have such an awful, messy week. There's two rather urgent-ish projects that require my attention (darn you, French and physics chemistry!), an outline for a history paper due next Monday, incredibly difficult Science Olympiad regionals (while Momo, House, and Virgil will be happily sequestered away at Latin Convention), and a scholarship-audition-luncheon thing for piano this Sunday. Not to mention I've got to actually do the audition (i.e., play two pieces in front of three or four very serious piano teachers to see if my parents can pay less money for my piano lessons than usual this year) on Monday. Gaaah. >.<


After three-ish days of pretty pretty springlike weather, it turned cold again. Now the trees are covered in ice, which is, admittedly, very pretty (especially when the sun is coming up or going down). However, it is also cold again, and ewwwww I don't like the cold.

Today, both Momo and I had to fight against the scariest of the scary fencing eleven-year-olds. He is, as his name suggests, very scary. I was extremely lucky and managed to lose 5-1.


This is the last Tuesday of February. Next week, it shall be March. Yay!


So, um, yeah.


xiy

5 comments:

  1. The most pathetic thing about the scary fencing eleven year old was that he just stood there and when you blinked, he stabbed you and you was dead! Not cool. Not cool at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and he's so casual about it. He's all, "oh, lookit me, I'm harmless," and then BAM--you just got skewered. D|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like we're gonna be having a lot of "silly high school..." and "too much homework" tagged posts now that you've been kind enough to label them :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. *agrees with house*

    good luck at your audition, xiy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the audition, my dear!

    And I wasn't endorsing drugs... I kind of had chocolate in mind ^_^

    ReplyDelete