Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh hey, it's a snow day.

And I just made a rhyme. :D


Yes, we had a snow day. And for anyone who lives where we live, we all know how rare of an event that is to get.
Now my week's gonna be all thrown off. :/ Well, the rest of it anyway.
And today, I'm just gonna talk/rant/discuss a bunch of random stuff to fill the time that I should be typing a paper.
Ooops...

Hey! Let's start with that topic! Yay, school. So um, I think that teachers like torturing us. And subconsciously, they're giving *themselves* more work to do while giving *us* more work. I really don't understand why, but whatever, I wonder if they knew what they were getting themselves into "studying" to be a teacher. Haha, oxymoron/ irony right dere. I'm cool. Yeah, so currently I have to work on a giant English paper and a giant history report... wait for it... at the same time, at around the same pace. I actually think the English paper is going a bit of a more reasonable pace, but whatever. My history teacher is crazy, so it's a bit more understandable as to why she makes the due dates all 1 week apart from each other. Does that make sense? Okay. Moving on...

I have officially come to the conclusion that boys (with very few exceptions) go through their own version of PMS in the winter months. It's crazy and I don't understand it. In fact, I don't think that I will ever understand fully the analogy of guys. You know that they're simple minded, but they never seem to tell you what's on their mind and end up ignoring you for no reason... By the way, I apologize to any guys reading this. More than likely (and knowing *who* reads our blog) you are an exception. Probably. But the guys who I interact with on a regular basis, I think they guy-PMS. And it's...weird. uhh, what next?

On a brighter note, 6LCF has been up for *almost* a year! Well, in April (April or May?) it will have been a year. :3 Ain't that exciting?

Random question: Is it just me or is every baby picture you see of somebody you know adorable and you immediately start looking for the similarities of them between then and now?

Okay, bye.
DFTBA! ♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I like this theory. ^.^

    Er, I don't really look at people's baby pictures much, but usually my reaction is usually, "wow, they looked different as a baby."

    ReplyDelete