Thursday, February 3, 2011

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and Voicethread

HELLO! I HAVE AMAZING THINGS TO POST ABOUT TODAY!!! (wow...it's been so long since I felt that way...)
 

NUMBER 1: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The most famous piece for ORCHESTRA!!!! If you don't recognize the name, just first note that it's by MOZART. THE MOST AWESOME COMPOSER EVER. Ok. Now, to refresh your mind on this, listen to the video below.
Now you go, "OHHHHH" yes. I love that piece. We're playing it in Orchestra! YES! AHA! It's so fun to play!


NUMBER 2: Voicethread. Don't know what it is? It's ok! xiy and I found out about it in French today...along with some other interesting sites. Anyways, please go to the link below. AND COMMENT ON THE VOICETHREAD THING! It's quite interesting. Oh...sorry. This is just a warning, you have to register to comment. BUT! Registration is very fast, you just have to type in your email and a password for your account.
Was it interesting? Did you comment? YAY! YOU DID! :)
 
I have so much homework...*moan* why do I have to do homework???
That's it for today!
Luv, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment