Wednesday, February 16, 2011

it's a wednesday!

['hem. Sincerest apologies to Carrie for the parody.]


Hello! It's been such a wonderful springlike day today, and so now I am filled with happiness and rainbows.  Perhaps now all the boys will stop PMSing. (Did I jinx it? D:) 

What a lovely day today has been. I spent it being kind to people and doing theatre and listening to music and taking pretty pictures of the landscape, because the weather here is so awful that it'll probably be sleeting tomorrow. Oh, well. That's okay. :3


There's no school on Friday because of President's Day; I am very excited! Are you excited (probably not, but it is polite to ask)? ^_^ 

I'm very sleepy right now. Meh. 


I think this will be a  pretty short post; happy Wednesday, everybody!


DFTBA!♥


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
not!Carrie

8 comments:

  1. Haha! Dang! That sounds just like Carrie. I'm guessing either Virgil or xiy. Probably Virgil, though because she said that she did research on the person. Although, it could be House if she didn't do Momo's...I'm going with Virgil, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virgil. Yes, I agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psh no it was xiy. Duhhhhr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I was thinking either Xiy or Lynda... but I love it ♥ It sounds exactly like me :3 all the way down to the smiley faces that were used ^_^ Kudos, Parodier. And a job well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psst, Carrie. You totally just told us that you parodied xiy yesterday because of two things:
    1. You capitalised xiy.
    2. You used :3 in the post, which is your signature, basically.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (teehee it's okay, we all took a guess anyway)

    ReplyDelete