Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Books, pianos and paintings. Oh my!

[Disclaimer: I own nothing, and my most sincere apologies for the previous post.]

Hello there. This evening I have felt the sudden urge to share with you a couple of my favorite things:

1) Icons! 
[Gr, the upload thing keeps rejecting the picture, so now I don't have one to show you. :C *sad face*] 
2) GIMP! 

3) Terry Pratchett (The Discworld series, and Good Omens)
 4) George R.R. Martin (Fire and Ice series)

 5) Piano! :3 
 (I thought this looked kind of neat. :3 )

And finally, 6) Grammar. 
(This made me giggle. ^.^)

You know what they say: a picture's worth a thousand words. So here's one last picture to top off the post:


"Water Lily Pond" by: Claude Monet 

It's been the most lovely pleasure talking to you. 
Good-night to all.
xIY 

5 comments:

  1. I think you should go back after this week is over and tag all the post with the names of who actually wrote them.

    But judging from this summary of her, xiy sounds like quite a lovely person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we doing the anonymous thing? I'll do it anyway. What other post? Hmm...is this Carrie? Sounds like Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, you didn't see the last one. It was rather short...
    But, hey! This one's a ton better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Xiy right?

    Right?
    Psh, I'm right. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, thank you, kind parodier! ♥

    ReplyDelete