Thursday, February 17, 2011

Omg It's Meeeee!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it's Lyndaaaaaaaa. First of all...I got into this really good orchestra in my school! YAY YAY YAYYY YAY!!! HA! This means I out-Asianed every other violin that tried out and didn’t make it! Sooooo exciting…  yeah. Anyway. Also I am getting to cut Crew today! YESSSSSSS! *Lynda explodes in joy* mwaahaha less rowing for me today. oh and also guess what???? My birthday is in nine months and two days. NINEEEE MONTHS AND TWOOOO DAYS!!! AHHHH OH MY FRIKKIN GOSHHH I’M GONNA BE DRIVING SOOO SOON! AAAAHHHH I LOVEEE MY BIRTHDAY! *SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUEEE!*
wait...wait wait wait! what if I’m not any taller by nine months and two days?!?!? I wouldn’t have even grown an inch in a year! Not even a centimeter! Probably barely even a millimeter!!!!!! what am I gonna dooooo the world is so unfair!! >.<
***
HOLY SNOODLE CHEESE DOODLES...you’ll never guess what happenedddd!! They’re making the orchestra march with the marching band??? WHATTTT?!?!?! You RIDICULOUS band peoples! HOW am I -- a world class violinist -- supposed to walk in that disgustinggg mud with my beautiful, fragile violin?! THIS WILL NOT DO! My precious earlobes...er, I mean ears...will be shattered! SHATTERED, I TELL YOUUUU!
Grragagaghghhghghgghhhh you Americans are sooooo weirddd! for example, I was listening to my radio the other day, and a nice-sounding girl started to play. but then the song ended. And the DJ said, “… and we’re back. That was ‘Baby,’ by Justin Bie-” THAT’S WHAT YOU AMERICANS LISTEN TO??? GET SOME QUALITY MUSIC ON YOUR IPODSSS!!! here: I’ll make it easy for you...click here. graghghgh today I am the squid of anger and frustration. Stupid sun and butterflies being all happy......*grumbles and retreats into corner*
Luuuuuv,
LYNDA!

8 comments:

  1. LOL! This is so funny!! Is it Momo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahaha VERY Lynda.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe maybe. and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD

    . . .What's scary is that, in quite a few places, it actually sounded like Lynda. Especially the bit about the 'ridiculous band peoples,' and the 'you Americans are sooooo weirdd.'

    (and lol your choice of song ^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's totally Momo because she started giggling when we asked if she was Lynda in English class... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha this is fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, this is awesome. It /does/ sound like me!
    Great job, parodier!

    ReplyDelete