Friday, February 18, 2011

it's a frick-tastic Friday

"Sometimes I feel like we've been unfair to the giraffes, John. I think that we can make it up to them." -Hank Green

Hey ya'll. ^_^


We didn't have school today (that's what presidents are good for, apparently), which is really exciting because it means that I have time to write a semi-good quality post, which doesn't always happen.
I miss being at school, though. *sigh* It's part of being Asian, I guess. 

Latin Convention is in a week. I've got to work on a project. Crap.
It's also exciting because I get to see EZ in a toga, which is SUCH a turn-on ;)
Today's agenda is to further discuss the theme of politeness, which is especially relevant this time of year:
It's the middle of February - that month when everybody coughs and sneezes and gets everybody else sick. Here are some guidelines for disease-related etiquette in February:

1. Say "bless you" when somebody near you sneezes. It's common courtesy. 
2. If you're the one sneezing or coughing, do the people around you a favor and COVER YOUR FRICKING MOUTH. I don't care if you're deathly ill or whatever - politeness>life.
3. Don't cover your mouth with your hand. That's gross. Do you plan to wash that hand before touching anything else?
4. Use the inside of your elbow, for everyone else's sake.
5. If you're so sick that you cannot stop sneezing, please just don't come to school. You're interrupting my learning, which is oh-so-important.

Ah, I do so very much enjoy criticizing other people. It's a lifestyle choice.

With all due respect,
House's parody-er

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA of course; seeing EZ in a toga is totally the only reason House is going (love for the Latin language? what's that?). xP

    Good job, parodier! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. *rolls eyes* you didn't even mention "ez," but it still is deserving of the tag? :P

    And hahaha oohhhh /that's/ how you spell "courtesy"... thank you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @House -

    You obviously didn't read the secret message, haha.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was on the my phone, so I couldn't.
    ... I hate you all at times :P (But when he throws on those dinosaur sheets? *fans face* [jk. {...}])

    ReplyDelete
  5. *cracking up* this was an excellent parody...i've lost track of who already went, but i vote Virgil.

    ReplyDelete