Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've noticed that no one's posted today for Valentine's like we were planning. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day! May you all get fat off of chocolate and get as many stupid love cards as your tiny hands can gather. Also, enjoy some cheap flowers and stuff. Wee! 
Did you ever notice that there are always a tremendous amount of birthdays in late October and November? Count nine months from Valentine's. There's your solution. Bamf. Guess who was born in November? Just putting that out there.*

Here's a poem to celebrate the day:

And also, because I know we all love each other so much, I give you my heart. Made out of chocolate:

-Momo

And I, xiy, present to you, inspired by Alex Day's wonderful song "Holding On":
I'll bake a chocolate cake for you, with tiers up to the moon.
Happy Valentine's Day. May you consume lots of delicious chocolate!

House's turn!
I present to you all the magical gift of PINK. Made it specially for you :D
{p.s. I freakin love Hello Kitty}
Hope you guys had a lovely Monday :)
~House
I, Lynda present to you a lovely GIF that I made especially for Valentine's Day! The theme is wuv....I mean, LOVE.
make a gif

 
P.S. Feel free to add to this post, guys!

*note that these are the things Momo would bring up during lunch at the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment