Tuesday, January 18, 2011

adsghkjlk glad that's over

Today, the 6LCF had to take an English and a math final. Five of us have a teacher who enjoys giving extremely difficult tests, and so we were freaking out all day because this teacher's math final is supposed to be ridiculously hard. Like, you need three hours to take it, when most finals are usually two-and-a-half hours long. 

So, yeah. It's over now. The worst part for me was the true/false section; "test-taking tips" and things like that tell you to look for key words (i.e., "always," "all," "some," etc) in order to help decide, but the test phrased things so that it's really difficult to tell just what the statement is trying to say. Sigh. I got about eight falses in a row and that really worried me; however, it seems that other people have gotten similar results, so I'll be cautiously hopeful that I didn't completely fail the thing.

And guess what tomorrow is? The science final! Oh, we're all just so excited to sit through two hours of physics problems we're not at all prepared to solve! Dx

I'm actually really worried that I'm going to fail the science final. I know more or less nothing about the subject. So I think that I'm just going to cram (and do the one thing people always tell you never to do) and forget it all second semester. Most of it's pretty useless, anyway.



Physics should be fun. But it's not. :|


xiy

 

3 comments:

  1. This whole studying thing ain't working out for me...the science final had better be really easy. Like, REALLY easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even cramming. I feel like it's not even worth the effort...

    When I was supposed to be studying, I finished that book you recommended to me, xiy. The Scar. Oh snap the ending was SO INTENSE but I totally called it!! Yayy =] it took me so long to read though; dang that book is long. It's probably at least twenty nanowrimos together, maybe more. Epic battle scenes, though. But I'm excited because now I can move on to other books :) I'm starting the Song of Ice and Fire series tomorrow.... **shivers with excitement**

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOO!!!!!! VIRGIL! NO! NO!NO!NON!ON!ONON!ONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!
    A Song of Ice and Fire???? IT'S FRIGGIN' HORRID!!! WHY? WHY DID YOU GO TO THE DARK SIDE? WAIT! IT ISN'T EVEN THE DARK SIDE! THE DARK SIDE IS AT LEAST /INTERESTING/!!!! IT'S THE WORST BOOKS EVER! NEVER! EVER! READ! IT! AND! NEVER! THINK ABOUT "EXCITEMENT" WHEN THINKING ABOUT IT! ESPECIALLY DON'T LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!! NOONONONONONONONO!!!!

    ReplyDelete