Wednesday, January 19, 2011

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwyz!

HI! 

Nooo moreeee mid-termsss for this yearrrr!!! WOO! LET'S PARTY! :D (At least until finals in June-ish)

Meh. My one music source is being stupid. :( Now I have to listen to what's on my computer/ iTunes. Yay. 

Blogger? Why are you switching font colours on me? Heh? 

Well, today's been just faaaantastic! 
...But then again, there are people painting out bathroom and it's me and my mom and our bird all in one room. o.O
BUT! We're seeing Cats this weekend!! :D YAYAYYYAYAYA!! I think this is either my 2nd or 3rd time seeing it. but oh well! 
 teehee and 6LCF party tomorrowwww :) 

What a great way to end finals week... 
DFTBA!♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love, 
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad finals are done too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me three.

    @Momo: Your comment was posted at 5:55! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. >.< The physics final was AWFUL. Can we compare answers tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't that bad!! I actually thought it was a lot easier than some of her tests!

    ReplyDelete