Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sorry to Ruin the Winter Cheer

I noticed that xiy has posted the winter holidays banner...it made me feel slightly guilty that I'm completely not feeling the happiness. Why? Because
TODAY IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE
Yes. That's why.
Let me start off my story (my, lotsa stories there's been) with an explanation: Yesterday, it snowed so bloody much, I thought there was gonna be a *SNOW DAY* today.
A corner of our backyard. With a wisteria.





Ha! My face is pixelated. I love playing with Photoshop. Me+fence door+lights 





 
As you can see, it was pretty...I was happy yesterday... Anyways, so I really was hoping for a snow day...but today, not a snow day got progressively worse.
*#*#*
EVENTS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:
1. I wake up at 7:50. School starts in 10 minutes. I panic, rush out of bed, brush teeth, throw on clothes, rush out door.
2. Forgot lunch, run back in, get lunch.
3. Forgot keys, run back in, get keys.
4. Rush to school, see xiy's dad point to indicate xiy is long gone...DUH. This irritates me as I am still in a sleepy/panicky stupor.
5. Goes to 1st period. Math. Takes math test. Fails math test. (I'm not even kidding. Math teacher calls me up after 10 minutes of grading, asks, "What happened?" I've gotten all the problems on the last page: WRONG)
6. Goes to 2nd period. French. Gets told that store project thingy is next week...Is irritated
7.Goes to 3rd period. Global Studies. Does stupid worksheets in stupid class filled with stupid people who ask stupid questions and can't answer any other way but stupidly to stupid crossword puzzles. 
          Where was the first atomic bomb dropped in Japan? Stupid Person: Uhhh...Tokyo? Me: NO. Stupid   
          Person: Shanghai? Me: THAT'S IN CHINA YOU STUPID PERSON!!!
          What happened to the US in the Pacific that caused the US to declare war on Japan? Stupid Person: 
          Uhmmm...WWII? Me: NO. Stupid Person: They shot the president? Me: NO. Stupid Person: The  
          D-Day Invasion? Me: NO YOU STUPID PERSON, THAT WAS IN NORMANDY!!!!
8. Goes to 4-5th period. Orchestra. Director informs everyone that the trip to France picture is being taken today. Wear black. (I'm wearing bright purple with white stripes)
9. Goes to lunch. *sigh* peace...
10. Goes to 7-8th period. Science. Idiot teacher TinRabbit tells everyone: "That super-huge-outline-you-stayed-up-the-whole-night-finishing-and-then-failed-your-math-test-because-of? It's not due until tomorrow."
11. Goes to 9th period. English. Nothing, really...
12. Goes to 10th period. Gym. Gets picked to be on a stereotypical black ppl team. Rowdy, cussing, competitive, thinks Asians are useless. Gets pushed around by a fat bitch on said team. Screamed at by team captain: Arrogant, stupid, obnoxious, skinny-jean-wearing, ugly-butt, disgusting, stinky brat (boy). "You just standin' there lookin' retarded!" Loses to all other teams. Loses the Win-a-Popsicle round. Doesn't get popsicle for 4th day in a row.
13. Goes to crew practice. Dies of exhaustion. But fun. :)
14. Goes home. Freezing. Turns on heater.
15. Parents come home. Dad still giving silent treatment.
16. Eat dinner. After dinner, dad yells about how I should just quit the Middle School Science Olympiad team cuz I don't practice. Also cuz the teachers had high expectations, thought I was good enough to come back and help. Dad says that I should tell them I quit because I'm not good enough. I suck. I suck at life, I suck at school, I suck at not being fat as a pig for slaughter, I suck at running, I suck at crew, I suck at committing to things, I suck at this, I suck at that..etc.
17. Goes upstairs, feeling very, very, very depressed, angry, sad, hurt...etc. Mom yells at me for talking to her funny(I didn't), tells me to go downstairs and make brownies for my dad. I ask why, she yells at me for being nosy...?
18. End of the day...If all of my wishes had come true for today, a lot of people would be dead or tortured.
19. Writes post...goes over day...feel awful.
*#*#*
 More pictures from yesterday! (trying to force myself to be happy here)
Another look..See the specks of snow on the camera lens?
My hand is on the ground. You can barely see the top of the snow!
*#*#*
THEME WEEK!
YAY! It's another theme week! (Oh gosh, my posts become so long)
Here's a story in my diary that I wrote on March 9th when I was in 3rd grade...Yes. I know the date. I wrote it in my diary...
Copied exactly, no changes at all:
Story (Cindellian*
                           Ellian Genine**
Once upon a time there was a princess who loved a prince but her father would not allow it. "BUT FATHER I love him!" "NO!" Knock Knock "Your Magessty.*** You have a message From King Hall and Queen Senia." "You are invited to dinner." So when King Genine (her father) left she sneaked off with her beloved and got married. King Genine was actually quite happy! "I love You" was what Ellian told Mike her husband.
The End
*This was completely scribbled out with purple gelpen
**This was written approximately in that place relative to the title in purple gelpen
***The extra "s" was scribbled out.
The purple stuff is where I started to write in purple ink. The gray is when I wrote with pencil...
Hope you enjoyed my professionally written story!
Luv, Lynda
P.S. Greek tomorrow....*groan*

3 comments:

  1. Aww, poor Lynda. :(
    *offers hug and consoling cup of hot chocolate*
    Only six more days of stupid gym and stupid people to go until winter break, though (optimism, yeah). You can get through it.
    *pats depressed Lynda on the back*
    --
    "THAT'S IN CHINA YOU STUPID PERSON" <-lawlz. Permission to quote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. permission granted. *accepts hug and hot chocolate* :)
    -Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny. I'm sitting next to you :). Poor Lynda. Do ya wanna practice Science Olympiad?

    ReplyDelete