Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[Enter Title Here]

Hiya!

Well, today has been just wonderful. :D
^Yes, I'm being serious. No sarcasm there, folks!

What has made my day so wonderful, you ask? Well then, I must tell you... in song! Lawls. JK!
Anyway, yeah, story time!

It was a beautiful Wednesday morning. I woke up bright and happy at the loving hour of 6 AM and went to go take a shower... -Fast forward some time- In band, we actually got a chance to run down our hardest song and it actually sounded pretty legitimate. Which is good since our concert is on Monday. Yay. (Momo knows what I mean, she was there.)

During second period, which is German, I finally took my spoken exam and, what I believe, went incredibly well. Yay. While we were taking notes on Familie Vocabulary, I somehow ended up, quite literally, sharing a desk with one of my class buddies. How about we call him Kuddles*? Yes, I was sharing a desk with Kuddles and Herr didn't care. :) I mean, we were taking notes and all but it was just on the same desk and we were sitting in the same desk-chair combination thing that teachers refer to as our "learning positions". And Kuddles kept tickling me. I almost fell off the desk-chair combination that we were sharing.

Did that last part make you giggle/laugh? ;)

In global studies (Aka, third period) We had a sub, and Momo will also agree with me, which was quite nice as compared to our regular teacher. *Slight shiver* I mean, she's not HORRENDOUS. I just don't really favor her on a regular basis. Anyway, we actually got our assignment done and all was well. Yay.

Yes, I do realize that I'm running you through my day.

During fourth/fifth period, I had geometry. Nothing special, just geometry. Although, I got a C+ on my test... Oops. Okay, moving on...

Sixth/seventh period was science. The first half of class we just did our daily quiz and finished up our worksheet. The second half of class, our teacher had to leave and we watched a terrible video which luckily ended just as class did.

Eighth period was lunch. Noms. :) I had a very good lunch and received my [almost] daily piece of gum from the kid behind/next to me.

Ninth period was English. I think that all of the curly fries (except House) will agree with me that English was, in a way, rather enjoyable/entertaining. Tenth period was gym. Gym means volleyball. Actually, it wasn't all that bad today. Lynda, what did you think of it?

And of course, I had to walk home. In the snow. All, what seems to be now, at least 1 foot of it. Probably over 1 foot of snow within less than 24 hours. And I had to walk home in it. None of the sidewalks were shoveled. It was bad. In fact, there was so much snow that I was able to make a list, a *list*, describing how much snow there was. Yeah, not fun.

So how was your day?
DFTBA!♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

*Kuddles was my nickname for this kid back in, like, 8th grade? So, yeah. 

Woah, woah, woah. There was a theme week??? should I add the tags even though I didn't really... do a theme week post???  o.O

6 comments:

  1. Did you forget about theme week? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You agreed to it in the comments on my post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bkjdahbnfkja... rahh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. you walked home?!?! you don't live near school... how long did it take you? the roads were so terrible - what's usually a 10 minute drive took about 45 minutes. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took us(xiy+me)sooo long to get home. And we live soooo frickin' close to the school! I feel so bad for you, Carrie! Our road was NOT shoveled, and xiy didn't have snowboots on, so I trudged ahead like the human snowplow...it was fun:) until I felt despair because my driveway+xiy's driveway, which this morning were two black asphalt driveways with a scattering of flour, turned into two WHITE driveways with a tonnnnn of flour on it. I wish the gods above would accidentally push their flour bag onto our school. Then we'd have a OH-My-Gosh-Our-school-is-buried-in-50-feet-of-All-Purpose-Bleached-Flour-from-the-Costco-up-in-heaven!!!
    Hee.

    ReplyDelete