Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Post of "So" (In which I type a lot of so's)

So...it's 2:10pm, and a Thursday-which is why I'm posting. So, erm. I have nothing to say, really...I dunno...what should I write about? So...ah...fanfiction? Sure. So, erm, I've been reading a ton of fanfiction lately...and now I'm obsessed with Harry Potter fanfiction about Sirius&OC...they're quite fun to read. I like the Marauders era...so funny and carefree...ehm. So my mom's watching something...er...it's about these people, in the country...with pigs...funny. Sooooo...Uhm, I have nothing to say. I don't particularly want to go to school. It's fun being able to sleep in and just lounge around all day. Sssso, ummm...I had crew today. It was tiring. I don't like qberts...they're boring. I don't like ab workouts in general. They make me feel so inadequate. Sooooo...that's pretty much all. Have a great rest of the day!
Luv, Lynda
P.S. I forgot to mention homework...yeah. I finished my science homework. Yay. Uhhhh...bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment