Friday, December 17, 2010

magic rainbow happy sunshine

Ahhhhh.
We're finally on winter break! Ahhhhh.

Okay, it's not quite as magical as it was back, like, last year, but the two weeks we get with no school is definitely something that makes me very, very happy.  Sure, finals are around the corner.  And sure, I've got a ton of reading and stuff over these two weeks.  But whatever.  Personally, I'm just looking at that no school thing.

My last day before break was pretty frikkin sweet.  Our first concert was last  night, so the bands all got a chillax-with-omg-are-those-DOUGHNUTS?! day.  And one of our high school's graduates came back for a visit in Latin.  And I actually understood everything our teacher was screaming in Physics.  And Quidditch'll be starting up once we're back and done with exams!  Quite exciting, yes.*

But enough with the happy stuff, I guess.  Eventually, I'll have to do the homework they gave us for break, and finals are gonna be absolutely mental.  Whatever.  Everything's chill for now.

Anyway, I'm about ready to go and find a mug of tea and sleep for the next few hundred hours.

Happy winter break, y'all <3

With all due respect,
House

P.S. Look out for a 6LCF winter-themed surprise in the near future.

*But then our History teacher had us watch a European film with examples of 'propaganda' [= massacre and blood >.<] in it... eeeh.

2 comments:

  1. Eh. I was just happy to be watching /any/ sort of film in history class; goodness knows there's few enough chances of that happening.

    I don't think I'm going to even touch homework until, like, Wednesday. . .

    No physics for two weeks! No geometry; no gym; no standing in lunch lines forever and trying to wolf down food in ten minutes; no enormously heavy backpack; no long days filled with extreme boredom! WOOT I AM SO GOING TO ENJOY THIS. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright... so I feel like since I've been mentioned (and i'm, like, almost caught up to present day in reading) I can comment now.

    I love this blog. Y'all make me so happy :) Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete