Saturday, December 18, 2010

We're still little kids at heart.

Today, the 6LCF assembled and my house and, for the first time since last year, ate curly fries together. It was wonderful. Then we built a fort... and then we destroyed it. Then Lynda and xiy had to leave, so the rest of us just sat around and watched The Notebook. Then my big sister came home from college.

I think that fort-building is an essential part of staying youthful. When I'm old, I'll make sure to build a fort at least once a year or so, and that way I can live forever!! 

So, yeah. Winter break is finally here! It hasn't really sunken in yet, but then again, this would be the weekend anyways, so maybe it'll really feel like winter break once Monday comes around.

Speaking of Monday, Momo leaves for Germany tomorrow! Have fun, dear!!

I'm not going anywhere this year for winter break, which is nice. I can just relax and study for finals... or maybe just relax. 


Christmas is in a week!! I would like to request exemption from posting that day, because I'll be spending time with my family. There's a chance I'll have time to post in the morning if I wake up before everyone else, but I'll probably sleep in.

Peace,
Virgil

4 comments:

  1. Yeah no Virgil post for Christmas would be cool. Maybe collab. And don't worry, we as your friends are here to remind you even when you're 70 years old to build a fort :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i don't mind.

    apologies for the uncharacteristic lack of capitalisation. . . lynda and i are at this crazy Chinese party (we've been here since 5pm >.<) and we've been forced to more or less pull an all-nighter because our parents have been playing cards absolutely nonstop (and I /mean/ nonstop; it's crazy) since, like, 10pm.


    yeah, i don't mind a no-virgil christmas post; i agree also with house's collab-post idea.
    that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *I just noticed that I sad 'yeah, i don't mind' twice in my previous comment. Blame it on my extremely sleepy state at the time I wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please see my blog...My post today is interesting, and pertains to said all-nighter.
    Yes. Collab post on X'mas, no Virgil if she no want to.

    ReplyDelete