Thursday, December 16, 2010

Funny Video

Hello! I'm not going to have a long post. I've remembered a video that I once watched on Youtube...I decided to share with you (and save y'all from hearing me breakdown about Science Olympiad, and how the officials won't let us change the places, and how 3/5 of the Dream Team is dead(no, not b-ball. The Dream Team I'm talking about is so much cooler) that day, AKA, they have Latin thingy, and I'm panicking about how we'll even go to States with all the good people besides xiy and me, and, and ,and....*PANIC*)...Yeah...This is a much better option :)
The video is from Howcast...it's very funny...:D It should brighten your day a bit. Now, I have to go and panic more and try to write a SEARCH for my I-Search essay. Even though I supposedly already finished it...half of it...yeah...Enjoy!
Love, Lynda

1 comment: