Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

Hewwo dere. ^_^ 

Happy Wednesday! Y'know, today actually has been a pretty great day. ONLY TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL WINTER BREAK!!! Hecks yes!

Okay, we DEFINITELY did not have a theme week this week... *sigh of relief* 

Uh . . . so I'm working on English homework? Yay? Yeah, it's all good. Uh, band concert tomorrow? (Virgil? I gots to talk to you about a ride home? If I'm still allowed to take that offer? I have a ride there. ^_^ ) Uh, winter break's coming up? Uh, upcoming winter special this Saturday? Stay tuned for that because it is going to be super spectacular! :D Uh, that's it? 

Yeah? Yeah. Life. Is. Good. 

Gonna keep it short since I have homework to do. Blah. Have a nice life! 

DFTBA!!! ♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

1 comment: