Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December 1st! (And 1st day of Hannukah [: )

Hewwo!

Did I spell that right? Hanukkah.  Isn't it spelled with a 'C'?? Is that, like, an alternate spelling that isn't technically correct?
Oh, right, yeah. I'm not Jewish, by the way. But everyone who is is pretty excited for their 8 day holiday.


[OMG. Such a fail... I just deleted the whole sentence.] Ever heard of Ratatat? Look them up. Legitness right there. :D If there's anything I love more than techno, it's instrumental techno.

Uh, I'm hungry. And I have homework. Ew. Probably gonna cut this short then.
Bye now.

DFTBA!♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

[whoops, forgot the font color. My bad.]

2 comments:

  1. Yay, it's December!
    And it obligingly snowed today, which is nice. In fact, it's still snowing right now (at least, I so).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love December ^_^ only about three weeks until Christmas!! yayy :)

    ReplyDelete