Thursday, December 2, 2010

I KNOW IT'S DECEMBER!!!

Beware the stupid people who feel the need to point out the month every time they see you.
Why am I so annoyed about it? The story:
This boy, "可气"...pronounced: "Ke-qi"(I'll refer to him as Keqi, ok?), saw me this morning, and he said, "Hi Lynda, it's December!"
Me: "Great..."
Keqi: "3 more weeks, eh?"
Me: "...?"
Keqi: "WINTER BREAK!!!" *laughs idiotically*
Me: "Yeah...great!"
Keqi: "Whatcha doin' this break-time?"
Me: "Um...staying at home, sleeping."
Keqi: "Cool."
Me: "Uh, I have to go to...math. Bye."
Keqi: "Sure, bye! You're so smart, you take 9HonorsMath!...you're such an Asian...Oh wait, you are an Asian!" *I-am-so-funny laugh*
Me: *gnash teeth*
Then what happens? On my way to 2nd period. I see him in the hall:
Keqi: *waves frantically* "It's DECEMBER!!!"
Me: *waves back...* "yay!"
On way to 3rd period:
Me: "I don't wanna go to Global Studies...*mumblemumble*"
Keqi: *sees prey(me)* "HI LYNDA! IT'S DECEMBER!"
Me: "..."
Keqi: "SO COOL, HUH?"
Me: "I have to go to Global Studies...Don't wanna be late for funnest class I have!" *scamper*
On way to locker to get my packed lunch:
Keqi: "HI LYNDA, IT'S DECEMBER!"
Me: "..."
Keqi: "It's DECEMBER! 3 weeks left! Aren't you excited?"
Me: "Yeah. Look, I gotta go before the line to buy lunch is too long. Bye!"
Keqi: "OK! BYE!"
On way to 10th period:
Keqi: "Hi Lynda! It's Decem-"
Me: *Lynda goes boom* I KNOW IT'S DECEMBER! WOULD YOU STOP TELLING ME IT'S DECEMBER?! I DON'T FRICKIN' CARE IF IT'S DECEMBER! I KNOW ALREADY! STOP TELLING ME IT'S DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*SCREAMS LOUDLY AND SHRILLY* *TAKES OFF RUNNING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION*
And that was my day...Interesting, no?
Guess what ppl? Crew started again, today! It was actually pretty fun/tiring...I still have hw to do, so I'm not very happy about that. In fact, if this becomes like the Autumn, my posts will probably be short, incoherent(remember that one post?), and about sleep and my hatred of Greek mornings...Ah well...I've warned you. I hope it won't become like that...I'll try hard not to let it become like that, ok? Ok.
Luv, Lynda

1 comment: