Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why?

My post is going to be similar to Momo's post. Except that the format will be in "WHY"'s, and lots of ranting.
****
SIDENOTE: I realized after writing this post that it's split into two parts. One for complaints, and one for HAPPY things. The complaints are in "WHY" format, and the happy things are strung in one huge run-on sentence that my English teacher and xiy and House would be appalled at...if it wasn't so dang happy...If you would like to skip my very interesting and fun(ny) ranting, please scroll down...you should be able to see the rather large words :) Have fun reading!
****
WHY do teacher's think that they should give you tons of homework when it's THURSDAY? Is it 'cause they believe that it's the day before the day the shouldn't give homework (Friday), so "let's cram in as much stuff as we can before the day!"????????????
WHY is it necessary to gamble all of your points in Final Jeopardy?
WHY did my teammates find it necessary?
WHY did we fricking lose all the points, and then the "Blue Ninjas" won because they were smart enough to leave 100 points?
WHY did I not know the 5 countries/regions that were affected by the war?
WHY is Germany not part of the said "5 countries/regions that were affected by..." World War 1?
WHY is France not part of that^?
WHY is it that whenever I look at something for a while, my glasses start sliding down the non-existent bridge of my nose?
WHY do I have not have a  bridge for my nose?
WHY is it that my brother feels like he has to cry EVERY FRICKING DAY for at least 10 minutes?
WHY is it that my sister feels the need to provoke my brother into crying?
WHY does my house feel freezing when I'm at home after school, and then when my parents come home, it warms up again?
WHY do I have to wake up so early tomorrow to go to Greek?
WHY do I keep bumping my head into things?
WHY does my elbow keep jamming into things?
WHY do I have chronic pain in my neck? ACTUAL pain. Like, I have a crik in it the WHOLE DAY.
WHY do I think that I just spelled "crik" wrong, and Firefox did not give it a red squiggly?
WHY did I forget what "chronic" meant?
WHY do I procrastinate to do my homework?
WHY do I have to have a vocab quiz in Greek tomorrow?
WHY do I have the world's most STUPID Physics teacher?
WHY does she dress like a 5 year-old? WHY is she so fricking stupid? WHY does she not know what she's teaching? WHY...etc.
WHY do I have an outline due on Monday that I haven't started yet? (20 or 30 PAGES!!!)
WHY is Momo such a cruel person? She tortured me! She told me the outline ^ was due on FRIDAY!!!
WHY...there's more, but I think this is long enough...
****
On a happier note, MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMIGOSH MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMMMMMOOOORRRROOOOOWWWW, HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT 1 IS COMING OUT IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS (ALMOST 5 NOW), THE WORLD IS PERFECT (minus the above things^ the "WHY"s), I'M GOING TO BE A YEAR OLDER, MY EARS ARE FINALLY PIERCED, I'M GOING TO WATCH HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, THERE'S GOING TO BE A PRETTY BANNER FOR ME TOMORROW, MAYBE SOMEONE MADE A FACEBOOK MESSAGE ABOUT ME-A SECRET ONE *SQUEEE!!!*, THE BLOG IS GOING TO BE DECORATED IN MY HONOR, OMIGOSH I THINK MOMO IS MAKING A PLAY-DOH PICTURE FOR MY BANNER, I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE BIRTHDAYSSS!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Have a nice day!
Luv, Lynda

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and have a blast on your birthday! Oh I love Harry Potter Movies too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're weird. Ms. Rab /does/ dress like a five year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmmmmggg....Is "Linda" a new reader? OHHHHMMMMMGGGGG (pronounced om-geh)
    THANK YOU "LINDA"!!! :)
    Just HOW am I weird, Momo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It's almost your birthday! ♫

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Lynda!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete