Friday, November 19, 2010

Look I didn't forget to post and it's lyndas birthday

Exciting things whee look:
•I didn't forget to post! I just got back from babysitting. I hope you all are happy that I'm so devoted to sit here and text a post for you.
•ZOMG HP7 came out last night at midnight!!!!!!!! According to Virgil (the only one allowed to see it at midnight of us curly fries), it was amazingly mentally insane crazy awesome epic :D
•On a similar note:
IT IS LYNDA'S BIRTHDAY!!!! Gaggghhhh happy birthday, Lynda! You're amazing and awesome and kinda evil and all that other lovely stuff that we adore you most dearly for :)
[--This is where momoxiycarrievirgil are allowed to make edits to this post.==]
An I'm actually in bed right now and it's really difficult to type on this tiny touch keyboard my phone has (sorry about any and all typos...), and I'm actually sitting in my freezing room on my freezing blankets, so I'm going now.
With all due respectsies,
House.

Ps I don't think I made enough of a deal about it before, so here goes:
L Y N D A ' S
BIRTHDAYYY
ISSSSSS
TODAYYYYY
AHHHHHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYNDA! I HOPE IT WAS AMAZING AND LOVELY AND YAY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT A BIRTHDAY SHOULD (Wow, I just misspelled 'be.' Yeah, I'm going soon.) BUT ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, LYN LYN! <3

1 comment:

  1. Since you're typing on a tiny phone keyboard, I'll forgive you for that complete and utter apostrophe fail in the title.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYNDA! EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOW SATURDAY!

    ReplyDelete