Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stay AWAY from the format button!

Hello there! 

Piece of advice: NEVER EVER press any button that is labeled 'format'. Bad things happen. *shutters* What bad experience has just happened to me you ask? Well, this morning I was lying in my bed, casually listening to music and attempting to put my MP3 on power save mood. You know that saying "curiosity killed the cat..."? Well, I came across this thing called 'format'. Wondering exactly what it would do, I pressed it and my music stopped. Thinking it was just a glitch or whatever, I go back to my music to turn it on again. 
[empty] 
 huh...?
wait, WHAT?! 
>.< ...mkanskjbdkjalhf... *ramble, rant, ramble* 
So, here I am, sitting on my bed, blowing my nose every 10 seconds, and downloading every last song onto my magical, portable player of music (and some new stuff off of iTunes :D )

Did I mention that I'm [still] sick? Yeah, no fun. ._. *cough* *sneeze* Meh... 
I wasn't feeling well on Monday, so I left school early...erm, earlier... and just went home. And yesterday, I was having a pretty lousy day, just not a good day to begin with and I was sick. And this morning I woke up all congested and stuff, so I asked my mom if I could stay home and I did. 

Now, I just continue to download music (I believe sync is the correct term for this but whatever) and be sick. Stupid germs. >.< 

LYNDA'S BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS! ! Ain't that exciting? 
HARRY POTTER COMES OUT IN 2 DAYS !!!! Doesn't that just double the excitement? 
I'm not going to see it. :( Well, not yet anyway. :) I think Virgil wants me to read the books first... or at least learn the story line. 

Uhhh...
Oh, yeah! 
HAPPY [almost] TURKEY DAY! Yummy yummy noms. ^_^ You know, I've always wondered, who *doesn't* celebrate Thanksgiving? Is it, like, one of those universal holidays were everyone is just kind of "programmed" to celebrate it? I guess everyone outside of the USA doesn't... that would make a lot of sense. But inside the US, does just majority of the population celebrate Turkey Day? Anyway, I'm excited for that, too. Even though I almost always get sick. Lovely. My stomach just can't handle all of the food.. wow, it sounds like I have some sort of food disorder. I don't, I promise... Um, yeah. 

Guess who's [finally!] downloading their  last CD. :D Woohoo! 
I hope all is well and that you don't get what I have. It feels like my head is about to explode... ehhh. 
DFTBA!♥ 


Oh, my gosh. A *long-ish* post from Carrie?!?!?! Crazy stuff. 


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love, 
Carrie

5 comments:

  1. See, now that I've checked, I'll comment. I'm confused about the format. What happened? I feelz dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey! ♥
    Though last year, I got a stomach bug from the turkey (either that, or I overate) and ended up throwing it all back up in the middle of the night. So it wasn't so great. :\
    But this year, I plan to stay healthy and fully enjoy it.

    Speaking of MP3s, my iPod's battery is all messed up now. I leave it on (but with the music paused and the screen black) for one day and all the battery runs out. It's really annoying. It used to be able to hold out for a week before even starting to run low. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Momo: so there's this button on my MP3 that says format, and apparently is you press it, it deletes everything on it >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CARRIECARRIECARRIECARRIEEE!!! ...hi.

    don't you have all of the music backed up in a library on your computer?
    <3

    ReplyDelete